viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

daily live

My name is Júlia. I'm 14 years old. I liv in Borredà, a small village in the country, in Berguedà, Barcelona.
I live in a flat, in teh center of the village. Borredà have 300 in habitants.
I have one brother of 10 years old, and he sleeps in my room!!!

My parents works on teh Internet and they often travell.
I study in 3rd ESO in Guillem de Berguedà.

I get up at 7 o'clock. I have a little breakfast and I go to take a bus from Borredà to Berga. At 8.30 I start school until 5.30. On thuersday I finish school at 1 o'clock and at 5 I study English with Roser.
Two week ends a month I work as a babysister.

In my free time I go to learn how to raid a horse and climb a mountain with my parents.
In winter I usually go to skiing. When I have money, I like shopping with my money ( I love it!!!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario