martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

MY DIARY

Friday 30th of July.

A overjoyed day:

This morning I woke up like a usually day. I went to school and in the afternoon I arrived at home. Like every Friday I went to ride horse with my friends near Berga. Today was a special day because we toke our first jump lesson. We usually went outside and gallop, but today was different. We started with our grateful train about 15 minuts and then we jumped and we jumped about 25 cm. it was overjoyed for the first time! While we were jumping, my friend felt off the horse! I was so distressed, she cried a lot, but she was okey, just a blow in the bottom.

At the end, I was enthusiastic for that lesson. When I arrived home, I recived an email from my Swedish friend, and she told me that she is going to come in August! So I thought that we are going to to ride horses and go to the beach.

Now I’m writing and I’m very tired. So I’m going to sleep. See you tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario